Search the forum,

Discuss What a plank I am... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rich

Hello all TF members! Wanted to put up a post and apologies to a few people. It seems that when I have been involved in a private message conversation with other members I have just cut off and not replied. I have just worked out (during a PM conversation) that I have been sending the message meant for the other member to myself... What a pratt.

So, Sorry to anybody who thinks I am rude, Im not, Im just stupid :lol:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
hahahaha you know even I've gone to do that. I'm sure it says 'you can't send a message to yourself' though when you attempt it doesn't it?

R

Rich

No, I replied to myself and it showed up in my inbox... Unless I sent you 2 of the same message?

T

Time's Ran Out

We used to have a member called Dylante who used to do that - now he was daft!

I

Ian

Nobody, I tend to just strut about in the nudd.

P.S I have just seen your signature... Am I that bad :lol:

I share your views on some peoples manners on here but, you are more vocal about it! So you got chosen for the campaign! Just being my usual idiotic self :lol:

Reply to What a plank I am... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen