Search the forum,

Discuss weight issues in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

brian c

i dont mean tile to wall more belly to buckle.So with all the eating and drinking who has piled on the pounds?

T

Time's Ran Out

Not me Brian - I'am still the same fighting weight I was when 56 - 12stone.
Mind you all the exercise - collecting pension,van off road etc. all helps!

T

tfs

I havn't checked on the scales but, I deffo feel my trousers getting tighter! I actualy done in a leather levis belt last week:lol: I only had it for approx 8 months

R

RockCeramics

yep i`ve put on a few pounds,
should lose it in the new year.
if any of you were thinking of going on a diet how bout trying this 1 out
.:dizzy2: :lol:

Attachments

• dounut diet.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 15
B

Bolter

I ate so much christmas day that my body literally shut down for a few hours after. Think I calorie shocked it into submission.

Still havent gained a pound in weight!

H

hillhead

Im holding steady myself i think.still a 34 waist though.the eating aint over yet.lol.the bike will get me back in shape i hope.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I bin on an enforced diet - consisting of no solids to eat and plenty of water for the last 3 days. I must have lost something surely.........but me belt seem just as tight..:thumbsdown:

Reply to weight issues in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen