Search the forum,

Discuss Wedi approved installer course in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com.

acaciaguy

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Not for me Andy!
If I was going to be working for another 10 years of so a definite. However as a pensioner I need to be pacing myself and just concentrate on tiling.
I’am sure it’s going to be a great add on to a tilers prospectus - Wedi APPROVED installer.
Everyone serious about our trade should do this course.
Hi john. I understand. And I agree with you that it’s great for us with years to do and much to learn.

We should all go on this.

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Do we reckon this July date is a no go? Only asking as i will fill this date with work in the next day or so if it isn't going ahead

F

Flintstone

Book your work in mate, there isn't enouhh interest. I might look at booking on a regular day not exclusive to the forum and maybe other members could book on too

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
ok will do, it's a pity we don't have the numbers for it this time round.

I actually emailed a few days ago asking what courses they have availability on outwith this so once i have a reply i'll post back as i will still be looking to go do it also, hopefully we can still get on the same one.

acaciaguy

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I would happily attend with a few others that want to go
[automerge]1562345001[/automerge]
If we can sort out an acceptable date for us as a small group I’m up for it. I want to do anyway. I promise not to be too hard to find

Last edited:

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
I'm here but i can't see you guys?

On a more serious note i have written to WEDI 3 times now and had no reply as to when they have availability on their open to public courses :rolleyes:

I'll try calling them soon

Reply to Wedi approved installer course in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen