Search the forum,

Discuss Weber Set Plus..... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

On one

Can there a more dusty,unhealthy adhesive to mix?
I know it will probably say on the side of the bag mix in a well ventilated area,but today it wouldn't have mattered if you mixed it in the middle of a field,you would have still ended up with a pair of nostrils coated in white dust.
Weber introduced Low Dust technology years ago,so what's the hold up with introducing it to slow set adh?

O

On one

Was it windy down your way today...
I wish it was,I would have stood up wind when mixing it!. But as there was not a breath of wind the dust just floated in the air for ages. And wafting the dust about would have just been futile

W

White Room

I scoop out the addy from the bags just to cut down on the overflow of dust, any powdered gear would cause dust when poured from the bag into a bucket for mixing.

O

On one

......and then the whisk blows it back into the air:D can't win can ya!
Just a really fine dust???

O

On one

Yeah,slow start and variable speed Makita and then the even slower start whisk.....the bucket trowel!

Reply to Weber Set Plus..... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen