Search the forum,

Discuss Weber Retailer - Birmingham in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

IHB

Hi

Does anyone know a retailer in the Solihull/Birmingham area that sells Weber or am I looking at a trip to Derby?

TIA
Ian

D

Deleted member 9966

Just moved this to an appropriate forum. Should be seen by lots more eyes now :thumbsup:

I

IHB

Thanks

They're quite local to me.

While I'm at it do you know a B'ham retailer for No More Ply?

Ian

I

IHB

Just been to CTD. Prices looked very good but then it turns out they won't sell retail - at least not at a price that's reasonable. They wanted £44 for a bag of Weber.set rapid SPF retail but have it on offer to account holders at £12 +vat.

I'm not up to paying £44 a bag. Is there anywhere else in B'ham area that will sell it to a DIY'r without trying to bend them over at the same time?

D

Deleted member 9966

Tile Giant stock Mapei gear at a lot more realistic prices than CTD stocking Weber. i don't know the retail prices of the Mapei gear myself, but they are definitely cheaper than Weber and BAL.

Alternatively, you could try looking for Buildfix products in B&Q - Buildfix are manufactured by Mapei. I seem to recall a bag of Buildfix grey non-flexi powdered adhesive was around the £20 mark.

I

IHB

Thanks

I can get the weber rapid spf for £14 but it means a trip in the car. I was looking for something a bit closer to home.

G

Gazzer

Tile Giant ( Erdington) will sort you out with Mapei Adhesives and grouts and also stock No More Ply.

Reply to Weber Retailer - Birmingham in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen