Search the forum,

Discuss Wanted : Wickes (H & R Johnson) Azura Light Blue Tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

treader1

Desperately need a minimum of 8 tiles to complete a project. Foolishly didn't buy plenty of
tiles at the time and now wickes have discontinued the range. Wickes code number for these tiles is 230130 and they are a pack of 17, 19.7cm x 29.7cm in size. Here's hoping that somebody out there can help.

T

treader1

Thanks Dan.
Have signed up to tilesinyourgarage in hope that these tiles might appear. Have phoned Wickes' customer services and they gave me the number and locations of Wickes stores still showing stock, but this came to nothing. Was also told to give the Wickes 'end of line' store in Wembley a try but they didn't have any either. Most stores said that they had thrown there old tiles in the skip which was a very difficult thing for me to hear. Only need 8 tiles and I think that I've of got more chance of picking this weeks winning lotto numbers. Will keep on searching though. Cheers...

K

Kobasi

I am in the same situation too. Got similar response from Wickes - the skip, I mean. Guys please help if you can.

Reply to Wanted : Wickes (H & R Johnson) Azura Light Blue Tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen