Search the forum,

Discuss Wanted: Domino Monsaraz in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Has anybody got, or kn ow a customer of theirs that might have a single Domino Monsaraz Castanho floor tile, MZ43 165x333mm. Its bang in the eyeline of a kitchen and the customer has removed it because it was cracked. Gemini have stopped making these. My customer history is pretty good and I've done a lot of these but NOT the Castanho, just beige and cinza. Hoped that CTD would have the odd one but they don't.

Thanks.

D

DHTiling

I have fitted loads of these... i fitted them in my bro's kitchen a while back, contact Strummerman.. he might have some left...

L

LMM

I am looking for this same tile- I have two boxes of it in my house and need one or two more to complete the project Domino Monsaraz Castanho MZ43.

D

David B

I have 141 Domino Monsaraz Castanho floor tiles unused as new- Rectangle (32.5 16.5 cms) x67; Large square (32.5 x 32.5 cms) x 32; Small square plain (16.5 x 16.5 cms) x 37; and small square decorative (16.5 x 16.5 cms) x 5

Is anyone interested?

Reply to Wanted: Domino Monsaraz in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen