Search the forum,

Discuss Wanted - B&Q Glacier Ivory Polished Porcelain tiles - discontinued in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

Haygordon

I am desperate to find at least 0ne, yes just one, 600mm x 600mm tile to complete a job!
Actually I am quite happy to buy four packs for another small job. If anyone has any stashed away. They are now dicontinued by B& Q and their stock contol system is so flawed as to be unbelievable - their computer says store have them but they never actually have any.....

Help if you can. I am based in Margate but can pick up anywhere in Kent or London.

Thanks in advance,

Gordon

Reply to Wanted - B&Q Glacier Ivory Polished Porcelain tiles - discontinued in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen