Search the forum,

Discuss Van Insurance in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com.

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Well I was having a great day, tiling went well for the day and then driving home a bloody pheasant decided it would learn to fly and crash into my mirror and bang it went, so knacked. It's electric and colour coded so it will probably cost best part of £100... those birds have no reason to be alive. Hate them. I mean they can't even bloody fly. :confused::mad::mad::mad::mad:
tmp_21409-20160319_180335882211625.jpg

O

Old Mod

Well I was having a great day, tiling went well for the day and then driving home a bloody pheasant decided it would learn to fly and crash into my mirror and bang it went, so knacked. It's electric and colour coded so it will probably cost best part of £100... those birds have no reason to be alive. Hate them. I mean they can't even bloody fly. :confused::mad::mad::mad::mad:
View attachment 80643
£100! For the fitting maybe! :eek:

VAUXHALL VIVARO RENAULT TRAFIC VAN ELECTRIC BLACK WING MIRROR DRIVERS OFF SIDE

T

Time's Ran Out

View attachment 80643
But they taste good!

Reply to Van Insurance in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen