Search the forum,

Discuss van alarms ,locks or both any reccomendations? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

I do everything myself lol. Dead easy mate. Tbh, you need to buy the bolts, nuts, washers etc separate & they cost more than the damn locks but worth it in the end. I just painted mine to blend in with the van

P

Protilers

on my van I have a "pager" alarm system from Clifford..........it cost about a grand..............

But, the fob on my keys will chirp the alarm if the van is in trouble.........(up to 2 miles!!!!!!!)......

here is a link for the UK version.......I imported mine from the US........you could not get them here at the time.........

check this out

http://www.pythoncarsecurity.com

Look at new responder LC3.........very similar to what I have.....(and python is actually Clifford!)

all the best

Lee......

sorry you have had some trouble.....I know how you feel:thumbsdown:

Q

Qwerty

I have these types of locks on the side & back door
ysagypyz.jpg
7y6yma2y.jpg

I was behind a van today that had a new type of lock similar to that, but it was anodised and less bulky. Looked solid too

Reply to van alarms ,locks or both any reccomendations? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen