Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss van alarms ,locks or both any reccomendations? in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
hi all, some scumbag attempted to break into my van last night outside my house but luckily didnt succeed, crowbar wedged in the back door and has bent it so am looking to get an alarm,extra lock or both has any one any reccomendations on good ones

also any ideas on costs for alarm systems?

cheers yall:thumbsup:

G

Gazzer

looking to upgrade mine to a Sigma S32 or S34 and option of auto closing windows....£300 ish

W

White Room

Good post Jamie, I have a slight bend in the back door prior to me buying the van.

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Mine has the factory fitted alarm.......I'm still paranoid about getting done though.

Q

Qwerty

Could try going down the South African route...... then again we have that annoying little thing here called human rights!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376984271.095268.jpg

B

Bubblecraft

I have these types of locks on the side & back door
ysagypyz.jpg
7y6yma2y.jpg

Loom protectors on rear doors & Cobra alarm with 2 bright flashing LED's rigged to air horns.

I've been done before. Never again!

B

Bubblecraft

I do everything myself lol. Dead easy mate. Tbh, you need to buy the bolts, nuts, washers etc separate & they cost more than the damn locks but worth it in the end. I just painted mine to blend in with the van

P

Protilers

on my van I have a "pager" alarm system from Clifford..........it cost about a grand..............

But, the fob on my keys will chirp the alarm if the van is in trouble.........(up to 2 miles!!!!!!!)......

here is a link for the UK version.......I imported mine from the US........you could not get them here at the time.........

check this out

http://www.pythoncarsecurity.com

Look at new responder LC3.........very similar to what I have.....(and python is actually Clifford!)

all the best

Lee......

sorry you have had some trouble.....I know how you feel:thumbsdown:

Reply to van alarms ,locks or both any reccomendations? in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks