Search the forum,

Discuss using ardex products... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

F

Flintstone

A lot of people on here mention Ardex products for various things. Having never used any due to not ever seing it on sale or knowing a great deal about it, I want to know more.
Which Ardex products do you use regularly, or which ones do a particular job perfectly to solve a problem ?

J

J Sid

WP_20170415_20_07_49_Pro (2).jpg always use the Ardex grout, great colour selection.

also use X7 adhesive very good and often on buy 2 get 1 free at CTD :)

S

Spud

The WPC tanking kit is the best on the market , then the Arditex NA leveller is the best to go over old glue and bitumen residue , they have a rapid setting wall render called AM 100 it is fast track render the walls then tile then next day no waiting a week for plaster to dry and has greater weight limits
All their products are excellent, they have epoxy primers and a hybrid epoxy grout which is really good

L

LM

@Localtiler if I'm not mistaken Ardex were the first to bring rapid set to the market. All their products are excellent and they have a product to cover nearly every reasonable scenario. Their products do cost a bit more than others out there but you do get what you pay for. Their a brand that you can absolutely trust imo.

F

Flintstone

What sort of places stock it, are they readily available? I've heard of people rendering out bad walls with Ardex stuff. Over plaster etc ?

Reply to using ardex products... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen