Search the forum,

Discuss Uneven floor......help! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

surflaur

I have a floor to level and tile next week. It goes into 3 different rooms and the larges has a drop off off about 40mm!

3 questions....

I was going to take the highest threshold and laser all the walls and mark the height? is this the way to go?

How deep will the bal levelling go bulked out with 3mm chippings? What will happen if it is to deep?

And how do i stop it from sinking in the centre? I was going to hammer nails in to the sub floor and mark the height needed.

Any advice welcome cheers Laur

B

brian c

What about leveling the low bits with rapid mutiflex and then tiling on this.Got a tip from GAZ to speed up drying process of multiflex use hot water instead of cold.Hope this helps

D

DHTiling

use arditex 2 part leveler this will go up to 50mm with chippings costs about £20 squid 20kg powder & 5ltr liquid combined, just get floor flat no need to get perfectly level.
c.t.d. sell this product... dave.....

Reply to Uneven floor......help! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen