Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss UK Tiling Forum | Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

steve187

Here's a hallway i did, when the couple moved into the house 20+ years ago, they had a floor HPIM0488.jpg HPIM0490.jpg like this , but ripped it up and threw it away, they always regretted it, and finally i went and tiled it for them, they were over the moon. pictures are in low resolution and final cleaning not yet completed

D

DHTiling

A w.c. i did a while back in Vein cut travertine.. just got some pics back from my stone supplier..

Oh!! and strummerman did all the plumbing ..

Vein cut travertine w.c. 014.jpg Vein cut travertine w.c. 015.jpg Vein cut travertine w.c. 011.jpg Vein cut travertine w.c. 002.jpg

S

Stewart

Quality job and a quality looking stone too, I really like it. You should see about doing this tiling lark full time as your getting quite good at it.........

T

TheTiler

Looks very good indeed, but can I ask if you used grout or silicone around the perimeter of the floor for expansion joints? it looks matching, so I'd like to know if you've found a supplier of matching grout and silicone? (I only know of Mapei, but they cost a fortune in silicone, so opt for a high grade near match).

T

Time's Ran Out

What's expensive in £7 a tube on a job of that quality.
That Vein cut Travertine is a beautiful stone!
Keep up the good work Mr Howe.:smilewinkgrin:

T

TheTiler

Nice job Don. This must have been a mind-mash to set out on first look. Big tiles too. Hope I don't sound like a (Removed), but what was the score with the window soffit? Is it the picture, or is there an annoying 20mm cut over the window soffits? Was it a made to measure design to the tiles that didn't allow for something? I don't mean to take anything away from you, as it looks ace, just wondering...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
A lot of really nice work in this thread. Enjoyed browsing.
This is a glass tile shower I completed last year. When the owners bought the house the shower was a dark slate which the wife hated. So she selected something a little more colorful! Green glass tile. Curb and seat are finished with Verde Fire Granite from Australia.
View attachment 23492 View attachment 23486 View attachment 23485 View attachment 23487 View attachment 23491 View attachment 23489 View attachment 23490 View attachment 23488
What a lovely looking job:thumbsup:

T

TheTiler

Big marble.

Attachments

• Marble bathroom.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 75
  • Marble bathroom (2).jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 68
U

user123

Big little fish mosaic... a very special Mirror Carp, sandy background still masked off...

DSC01301.jpg DSC01304.jpg DSC01296.jpg DSC01307.jpg DSC01303.jpg DSC01297.jpg DSC01306.jpg DSC01302.jpg Kilty's mirror carp (1209 x 907).jpg

Big little fish..

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to UK Tiling Forum | Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks