Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss UK Tiling Forum | Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

P

Peter

Bit of unfilled travertine more or less finished today, just needs another seal.

photo(70).jpg photo(69).jpg

Aspect Tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Porcelain floor I finished today. Old cottage so floors and walls all over the place. Took 2 days to lift the old tiles in the kitchen along with a layer of vinyl tiles and levelling compound:mad2:. Levelled floor with Ultra level it, fixed with Ultra ProRapid RS, grouted with ultracolor Beige with LTP grout protector.

Pete

photo (18).jpg photo (12).jpg photo (5).jpg photo (4).jpg photo (13).jpg photo (7).jpg photo (8).jpg photo (11).jpg photo (9).jpg photo (14).jpg

M

MakenaTile

3 palm tree murals I made randomly- all are for sale
about 18-21" in size

Attachments

• DSCN3684.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCN3692.JPG
    325.3 KB · Views: 41
  • DSCN3685.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 48

JP Tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I've never seen a wet room in a loft before!! That chap must have some fun parties :drool5:

Attachments

• IMG_1043.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0084.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 62
R

rainsco

finished a keyready new built house today. at the moment i have to tile a lot of this standard houses with flat rate calculation so this was the first one but the next ones i will use rails and smaller non edge cutted wall tiles to save time.

badxx02.jpg badxx03.jpg badxx01.jpg badxx04.jpg badxx05.jpg

B

bugs183

Here's a kitchen floor i've just finished near Shrewsbury.
My mate hand made the kitchen and i followed in afterwards, thermal boarded the floor as it's a cold house, rebuilt the fire heath.
Really lovely tiles from Stonehouse in Chester £24m2!, and great people to work for.
Did enjoy this job! :thumbsup:

IMG_0175.jpg IMG_0176.jpg IMG_0180.jpg IMG_0181.jpg IMG_0184.jpg IMG_0185.jpg

Q

Qwerty

Tickled Pink!

A very pink kitchen refit. Altundra Bianco Porcelain tiles, Warmup UFH, Howdens units with white Quartz worktops and some nice lighting.
All with Mapei addy, grout etc as always!
;-)

IMG_0703.jpg IMG_0706.jpg IMG_0713.jpg IMG_0722.jpg IMG_0803.jpg IMG_0802.jpg IMG_1047.jpg IMG_1046.jpg IMG_1045.jpg IMG_1044.jpg IMG_1043.jpg IMG_1042.jpg IMG_1041.jpg IMG_1039.jpg IMG_1040.jpg IMG_1038.jpg IMG_1048.jpg

J

jonnyc

i like that .
very simple .
clean lines
very effective
and a good example of what can be done around a very good value kitchen. justs needs some good tiling/nice worktop a flash of colour .

C

Colour Republic

Amazing what a splash of colour can do.:thumbsup:

Not too keen on the range styling in that kitchen and sadly I know why they put the sockets so low to fit in the tiles but they may have trouble using them with an appliances with moulded plugs

Reply to UK Tiling Forum | Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks