Search the forum,

Discuss Uk Pro Tiling Training - Tiling Courses (formerly Nett) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

andy howell

feed back for tiling course

the north east tiling course was excellent with plenty of information and has gave me much more confidence to go out and do the job

B

brian c

Re: feed back for tiling course

welcome Andy,glad to hear you enjoyed Darrens course.Did Paul give you some good pointers aswell?

B

belfast colin

Re: North East Tiling Training - Tyne and Wear

hi every1 i was on the north east tiling training course in may with my son it was brill and darren and tracey make you feel very welcome.The course is very intense but very much worth it by the end and you won't learn half as much elsewhere.In less than 2 weeks i've got my tools,business cards(which i will be sending Darren 2 give them the once over)a trade account with the largest tiling company in ireland,4 clients and the chance of a contract 4 all council houses in n.ireland not bad 4 a 4 day course is it.It just goes to show the work Darren puts into this course it's fantastic if it can work 4 me it will work 4 any1.Many thanks Darren and Tracy i wish u all the best 4 the future. belfast colin

S

Scottish Mark

Re: North East Tiling Training - Tyne and Wear

Hi just finished 5 day course on friday 25th may just want to say a big thanks to darren,tracey,paul and not forgeting margaret for all their knowledge help and hospitality, the course was very intense but to the point i have learned so much in so little time thanks to well structured course i have left the course with a great deal of confidence and knowledge for which i will always be greatful thanks again to darren and tracey for their patience,humour and of course the tea and biscuits:wink_smile:

G

GatesheadCol

North East Tiling Course

Hi All,

I started this course on 21st May 2007, I did the 4 day wall and 1 day Floor tiling course all at once.

All I can say is this course is the business. Darren and Tracy are fantastic and really know their stuff. I have done tiling before ( My own Bathroom and kitchen) and I wish I had done this course before I did it. I would have done it in a third of the time.

Darren is an excellent trainer, and you can tell that he has a wealth of experience and really passes this on. The structure of the course is marvelous and the hints and tips you learn will save you loads of time, the techniques he teaches you will leave you confident to do anything. The no mess silicone was remarkable. I have done siliconing before and ended up covered in the stuff.

If your thinking of doing a course "Do this one and this one only". Other people on the course in the same week had mentioned they had done other courses and still learned more on this one. Do not go anywhere else. This is the course you want. I have handed my notice in (Big Step I know) but the way I see it you either do it or you dont.

Darren if your reading this - Many thanks!! The course exceeded my expectations by a long way. I have my first job already in 2 weeks time and I look forward to many more and a fulfilling career.

B

brian c

Re: North East Tiling Course

welcome m8,good 2 hear you enjoyed your course,a lot of us did this course.Although you are full of enthusiasm you must be cautious as i did the same thing as you and packed my job in and finding work and getting established is not as easy as you may think,also i hope you took in everything Darren said to help you when you are out on your own kos its a different ball game.I wish you ALL the best in your new career and i'm sure you will be fine if you just take your time on the first few jobs. BRI:)

G

GatesheadCol

Re: North East Tiling Course

Cheers Bri. Yes I know it will be hard and totally different. First job is my cousin (bathroom) and I have a second job now lined up (kitchen splashbacks). No advertising as yet. PLanning on doing 1 ot 2 jobs a week to start (work coming in hopefully of course) until I build up speed and experience.

Be going to the tile shops this week and getting business cards printed. Starting in local free paper for a bit.

All I can say is Im going to give it my best effort, have a fall back that I can pick up temporary work in so thats comforting.

Thanks for the cautionary advice.

P

pault532

North East Tiling Course, Paul Newcastle

Hello all, just thought i'd write a short thread to say some thank you's. I completed the Wall and Floor and Natural Stone courses at North East Tiling Training i i'd just like to say what an outstanding week it was.
I went on the course purely for DIY but am seriously considering starting up once i have done a couple of more jobs for myself and family. The level of instruction given by Darren was top class and with Tracey looking after us it was a really enjoyable week and i would and have recommended it to anyone thinking of doing a tiling course.
To Darren, Tracey and Paul many thanks again.

T

T & P

Re: North East Tilin Course, Paul Newcastle

Hello all, just thought i'd write a short thread to say some thank you's. I completed the Wall and Floor and Natural Stone courses at North East Tiling Training i i'd just like to say what an outstanding week it was.
I went on the course purely for DIY but am seriously considering starting up once i have done a couple of more jobs for myself and family. The level of instruction given by Darren was top class and with Tracey looking after us it was a really enjoyable week and i would and have recommended it to anyone thinking of doing a tiling course.
To Darren, Tracey and Paul many thanks again.

Hi Paul

Just want to echo your remarks and thank Darren and Tracey for a great week. Its been several weeks since I did my course and l have not been on the forums for a while but I thought I would come on to say abig thank you for the excellent training. I have been on a number of courses recently but Darren's course has been a class above all the others in terms of the amount of information and the manner it was delivered. I have been on courses that have been twice as long but haven't delivered half the amount of information in a manner that could be easierly absorbed.
Three cheers for Northeast Tiling.:)

Reply to Uk Pro Tiling Training - Tiling Courses (formerly Nett) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen