Search the forum,

Discuss Twitter in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

J

J Sid

I know some of you do the odd tweets, and may have seen I've been a bit lucky this week ;)
First I won a French hamper from HardieBacker then today a fitbit thing and some goodies from Schluter and another prize from hardiebacker of tickets to a Burlesque show.
What will tomorrow bring..... ;)

padtheplumber

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Some good prizes have been coming up towards xmas, I won hobbit & lord of the rings box sets from Hardibacker last week, had a few hats / tshirts / travel mugs too this year

Not doing as well as you though Julian, everytime I go on you seem to have won something else!! ;-)

Reply to Twitter in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen