Search the forum,

Discuss Trusted Lads And Ladies - How's It Going? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

Well I havent shared it on the forum , but I am undergoing treatment for head and neck cancer and have been in Mount Vernon hospital for the past 3 weeks prognosis is good but the treatment has been really tough,its going to take several months before I am back working
TF and facebook have been a good escape mentally

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Jesus Christ matey get well soon!!! Recently had a friend cleared about about a years worth of various treatments. They work wonders these days.

S

Spud

I got diagnosed in February , had loads of scans , tonsils out, neck dissection operation, chemo therapy and radiotherapy, had a lump on my neck which was cancerous but they wanted to find where it came from , they know it started somewhere in the back of the mouth , tongue or tonsils but no amount of searching could find it so they give you a full blast of treatment to all areas
Good news is it is a curable cancer it was caused by HPV virus not drinking or smoking , head and neck Hpv cancers have 85% plus survival rates if caught in time so fingers crossed I should be fine

J

J Sid

sad news Gary, hope you and your family are bearing up ok.
one of my best mates has been diagnosed with bone cancer, it's devastating for family and friends when something like this happens.
great to hear your prognosis is good, we will try to keep you entertained on here went you are felling low.

W

White Room

Be good to see you again Gary just give yourself time to heal....

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Time's Ran Out

Gary - thought there was something up!
Wish you all the best.

Me - just the same , happy, healthy and full of shxt!

Reply to Trusted Lads And Ladies - How's It Going? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, All. I found you just now, and needing a bit of advice I thought I'd join up. So far the...
Replies
Views
This is the Happy Valentines Day Thread. :) Happy Valentines to you all. We hope you and your...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone. Hope you are well. I want to learn how to tile and do a fairly basic bit of...
Replies
Views
Hi, new to forum and after some advice after a professional install. Just had kitchen...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen