Search the forum,

Discuss ******** trowels in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Grace'sDad

I'm in the mood for some new tools. Has anyone had a go with the ******** trowels yet?
Particularly the floor trowels?

If not - what d'ya recommend and why?

edit - seems I put a "naughty" word in. The word was kind of like a precious metal beginning with P and ending wih LATINUM! (admin - is this OK?!)

O

Olz

I'm in the mood for some new tools. Has anyone had a go with the ******** trowels yet?

I know you've had a bad day mate but there really is no need to swear like that. :lol:

When i first found the tilersforums, i browsed through and thought to myself, maybe I should forget the tiling, all the tilers here seem so angry, every other thread must be some sort of rant with the all swearing blocked out.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
W

White Room

I paid about £85 for the three, Have'nt used the biggest one yet, There good maybe a little overated IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Fekin

Never used Plat!num trowels so I can't really comment, but they seem on the expensive side.

The word plat!num is censored because they sponsor the pink forum I think :huh2:

G

grumpygrouter

I know you've had a bad day mate but there really is no need to swear like that. :lol:

When i first found the tilersforums, i browsed through and thought to myself, maybe I should forget the tiling, all the tilers here seem so angry, every other thread must be some sort of rant with the all swearing blocked out.:lol:
This is us, don't you mean the other one without the rs bit in the name!

We don't swear much on here! Anything bad is taken care of by the mods.

O

Olz

This is us, don't you mean the other one without the rs bit in the name!

We don't swear much on here! Anything bad is taken care of by the mods.

Never mind mate, it was just my little joke because of the amount of brand names censored out like **** and ********, for advertising reasons and what not.

It sounded funny in my head when i typed it out, i must have a wierd sense of humour or something, it seems to have gone over people's heads. :thumbsup:

G

grumpygrouter

Never mind mate, it was just my little joke because of the amount of brand names censored out like **** and ********, for advertising reasons and what not.

It sounded funny in my head when i typed it out, i must have a wierd sense of humour or something, it seems to have gone over people's heads. :thumbsup:
Sorry Oli, see where you are coming from now. Not got my head together today!

Reply to ******** trowels in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen