Search the forum,

Discuss Travetine repairs in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

ORTiling

Damn, cant seem to find the removal blade on the B&Q website, will give the m a call tomorrow and see what they have

O

ORTiling

Thanks Dave, might be worth going for the Fien and be done with it, will report back with how Ive got on :)

O

ORTiling

Ordered the Fein today from tiletrader.com, should have it on site tomorrow lunch time!
Im actualy getting quite excited about about the new arrival:lol:

O

ORTiling

Well I paid alittle extra on the postage with tiletrader.com to get my new Fein on site for mid day and it turned up at 10am, great service.

Really impressed with the Fein, Ive never really got involved with repair work for the simple reason that you have to be so carefull not to damage any good tiles while removing the bad ones and sometimes no matter how carfull you are the good tiles can still get damaged.

I managed to accuratley remove the old grout leaving me free to removed the cracked tiles without damaging any of the surrounding good tiles and all with minimal dust, me happy, client happy:smilewinkgrin:

So many other uses too, wicked bit of kit!

Many thanks again chaps!

D

DHTiling

So glad you liked it and deffo worth the extra pennies as you get a proper trade machine and the gadgets with it..

Reply to Travetine repairs in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen