Search the forum,

Discuss Transit custom ! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Went to local Ford dealer to find out more about getting a new long wheel base transit custom on a hire purchase deal.With vat and 6.9% on top it came to £25 grand :yikes:. Think ill keep the 10 year ole Trafic going on the road a while yet,or does anyone know of any better deals out there ?:smilewinkgrin:

I

Ian

That's a lot of cash! A mate of mine has a transporter sport line (58 plate) that he's had from new, he's just enquired about a new one with all the options on it, not much change from 40 grand :yikes: No thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bubblecraft

Transit all the way! I'd love a sport but it can't take much weight. Once your racking & tools are in there, you'll be overweight to carry anything else!

I

Ian

Vauxhall/Renault/Nissan must be due a new model for the vivaro/trafic/primastar the current one's been out 7 years now.

D

DHTiling

I take it , it mus have been a higher spec custom ..?

You can also still get the previous shape transit with the newer stage engine etc...

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
It was the medium spec dave,electric windows n mirrors.no air con though.it was also able to carry over a ton aswell.im pretty sure there is a new transit about to be launched this year

D

DHTiling

The new transit this year is the long wheel base version and larger in size, quite american looking , this should then see the mk7 shapes phased out... the custom shape for the smaller/medium vans and the larger one as i said.

2014-Ford-Transit-Van-front-view-in-brown.jpg

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
It looks a beast,think I'll get one of them for carrying materials and a custom for the tools ;-)

Reply to Transit custom ! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen