Search the forum,

Discuss Tough Mudder in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Me and a couple of lads are thinking about it gus, not sure yet as im in turkey for 2 weeks about 2 week before it starts, so i aint not drinking on me hols mate ;)

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
in Gloucester we do the cheese rolling if your brave enough........[video=youtube;dtvG9XDtjv4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=dtvG9XDtjv4[/video]

B

Bubblecraft

Been smoking 20 years & have given them up tonight. Its going to be tough but well worth it. Have needed a good enough excuse & cant get better than this. 15 weeks today to get ready!

B

Bubblecraft

That's 2 weeks today I've been of the ****. Doing an average of 5 miles per day running/jogging/Canix/biking & on the Insanity workout.

Feeling the best I've ever felt

B

Bubblecraft

Well i've been of the ciggies for 11 weeks 4 days now & it's only 3 week 3 days till Toughmudder.

Getting exited now! Anyone else wishing to join my team, feel free to join. PM me for details.

Anyone that would like to sponsor me please click on the link below:

www.justgiving.com/thedogspaws

Money going to a great cause.

Thanks guys & gals

Reply to Tough Mudder in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen