Search the forum,

Discuss Tough Mudder in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

I looked at the one at Drumlanrig Castle a year or so ago,

I only looked though & started sweating!

B

Bubblecraft

This is in Dalkeith Country Estate. 12 mile of pure hardcore
esusynas.jpg

I

Ian

Looks tougher than a marathon to me! I'd love to have a go at something like that but, my fitness is poor! Bet it's fun though and, a great charity to support :thumbsup:

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Looks easy, just set off in the opposite direction to everyone else, cross the finish line the wrong way in about 5 minutes then go for a pint! On that basis I might enter:8:

D

Dougs Third Go

looks like a blast, although I didn't like the ice bath it,,as soon as cold water gets to nads level I think I'd quit lol!

B

Bubblecraft

The only thing that bothers me is crawling through small tunnels...worse if there's water through it! I'm forever under floors & it's never bothered me but about a year & a half ago, I was running a power feed in from a CU to a cooker & the further up the house I went, the shallower it got. It got so tight that my back was touching the ground while me chest was touching the underside of the floor. I was a good 20m away from the opening. I panicked & froze up. Never had that happen before. I eventually got coaxed out after calming me down.
Everything else looks great to me & it's all about team work

B

Bubblecraft

That's my team "The Dogs Paws" registered for it. Going to raise money for Sled Dog Welfare. Better start training lol

Reply to Tough Mudder in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen