Search the forum,

Discuss Topps Tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Anyone used these tiles from topps before..
Screenshot_2016-03-10-19-08-02.png

There 600 x 600 polished porcelain
What they like to fit....are they covered in transit wax , how porous are they? Do you have to seal them before fitting. Got a customer wants 30 m2 fitting.
Cheers.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Quote didn't come from topps it's a recommendation from someone I did a job for ...
Customer rings to tell me he's found a tile, a cheap tile, that normally means it's a nightmare to fix, so labour cost them more, so not really a saving at the end of the day !!
Anyone remember that cheap Polish pors from b&poo ? That was rubbish !!

Last edited:
O

Old Mod

Quote didn't come from topps it's a recommendation from someone I did a job for ...
Customer rings to tell me he's found a tile, a cheap tile, that normally means it's a nightmare to fix, so labour cost them more, so not really a saving at the end of the day !!
Anyone remember that cheap Polish pors from b&poo ? That was rubbish !!

Is that polished porc? Hehe
Do u mean this one Andy?
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Reply to Topps Tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen