Search the forum,

Discuss Top posters of the month is back in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
He's miles off. I've included mods too so you can see how little they post these days lol

But not admins else Marc will always win.

image.png

O

Old Mod

I think maybe if you win it 3 months consecutively, then you should be excluded, either temporarily or permanently.
With maybe a line of script somewhere to say you were top poster between those dates. Just for recognition purposes.
Otherwise there's no encouragement to try for other members.
Just for the same reason I'm excluded. :( *falls to knees and sobs inconsolably!* :p

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I think maybe if you win it 3 months consecutively, then you should be excluded, either temporarily or permanently.
With maybe a line of script somewhere to say you were top poster between those dates. Just for recognition purposes.
Otherwise there's no encouragement to try for other members.
Just for the same reason I'm excluded. :( *falls to knees and sobs inconsolably!* :p
Check Marc out bloody changing the forum again!!!! Hahahaha

Reply to Top posters of the month is back in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen