Search the forum,

Discuss Top Gear is on! (The original one, not the one with Clarkson) in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
And it's actually quite good I like the team they have on it.

Well done on reviving it IMO.

But now we have two shows the same lol

gamma38

TF
Reaction score
Not too bad, glad Evans has gone. He was definitely the wrong choice. Them 3 are ok though, I can see them turning it around. New car for the stars is a good change. I already like it a lot more than the first try.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
That was good that was. They seemed a lot more comfortable with each other. Joey is alright he's a good petrol head.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I said to the Mrs straight after, now we basically have two shows pretty much the same. That could either get really good (healthy competition) or really boring, because we may get sick of two lots of three guys chasing each other around in vehicles and doing drag races.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
It is definately better without that ginger idiot - I have always hated him!!!

Reply to Top Gear is on! (The original one, not the one with Clarkson) in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen