Search the forum,

Discuss tools in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

F

fender

I am new to the forum and as a plasterer I would like to get a bit more into tiling I know the basics and have tiled in the past but would like to take it a bit more serious and perhaps full time I am a bit behind on experience and the up to date products and tools etc so I will continue to seek advice on this forum so what are the best tile cutters and saws for example
on the market, thanks,

Tony73

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Hi, here is one of the best cutters
[video]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/160936678274?limghlpsr=true&hlpv=2&ops=true&viphx= 1&hlpht=true&lpid=108&device=c&adtype=pla&crdt=0 &f f3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=108[/video]

G

Gazzer

Hi, here is one of the best cutters
[video]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/160936678274?limghlpsr=true&hlpv=2&ops=true&viphx= 1&hlpht=true&lpid=108&device=c&adtype=pla&crdt=0 &f f3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=108[/video]

Do we have a raised eyebrow smiley ?

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Only thing I would advise if you ate going into this properly is. Buy the best you can afford, or even higher. As you will have to buy the better one at a later date anyway.

Reaction score
I am new to the forum and as a plasterer I would like to get a bit more into tiling I know the basics and have tiled in the past but would like to take it a bit more serious and perhaps full time I am a bit behind on experience and the up to date products and tools etc so I will continue to seek advice on this forum so what are the best tile cutters and saws for example
on the market, thanks,

I recommend the Rubi brand for cutters Fender

S

steve187

my advice is to start with the basic tools , a 400mm dry cutter, and a 4inch grinder with a good blade, and or a smallish wet cutter like a briccolina, and then work up from there getting bigger cutters as a job comes in that requires them, all the best

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
i have the vitrex 900 w wet saw and a rubi 60 plus manual cutter up for grabs if your interested mate.(both havnt had much use).Im 30 miles from you:smilewinkgrin:

Reply to tools in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen