Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling Standards (BS 5385) | British Wall and Floor Tiling Standards - IN FULL in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
As far as I’m aware it makes no difference if it’s 9.5mm or 12.5mm, they both take the same weight.

Soso

TF
Reaction score
I have lots more pictures etc but these a small selection. I have some that show the peaks and troughs better than these

IMG_4202.JPG

IMG_4249.JPG

IMG_4182.JPG

Soso

TF
Reaction score
broken tile. Don't worry about the gunk on the window that was there before. But if you can see also from this picture the overhang over the window frame. These is because he hasn't set out properly i guess

IMG_4179.JPG

Soso

TF
Reaction score
Cant see it very well in this picture but there is about a 20mm / 1 inch gap from top of tiles to ceiling. Stuff with caulk and grout apparently but i wouldn't know

IMG_4217.JPG

Reply to Tiling Standards (BS 5385) | British Wall and Floor Tiling Standards - IN FULL in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen