Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling required - New build - Cleethorpes in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kenco

Hi

Currently cracking on with a selfbuild in Cleethorpes, North East Lincolnshire.

Required work:-

Approx. 90m2 ground floor Limestone floor tiling on screeded base (with built in water UFH), consisting of largely open plan areas.

+

2 Bathrooms total floor area 16m2 in Travertine with a fair bit on the walls to match (not quite decided on the amount on the walls yet!).

Anyone interested, or recommend anyone for the work?

Regards

D

DHTiling

Thanks for putting the offer of work on the forums.......:thumbsup:

If anybody is interested please pm the member for more info......

K

kenco

No problem Dave

Also if anyone can recommend good suppliers of Limestone/Travertine I'd be grateful I've trawled the Net and obtained the odd sample but not decided on supplier yet!

L

LM Ceramics

sounds like a chushty job im sure you ll receive lots of interest good luck mate

J

JIMBOB187

Ello ello ello whats all this then I live 5 minutes from Cleethorpes, private message on the way.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tiling required - New build - Cleethorpes in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen