Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling problem with levels in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi all, would like some advice. I'm currently tiling an ensuite. I'm using 60 x 30 tiles. I have tiled the floor 1st on this occasion. I came straight off the floor with a full tile and now on the last wall but floor must be 20mm out so now will have to put a slither in at bottom. Not sure I will get it on tile cutter on a 60cm tile and it might look odd . Any other ideas or options ? Thanks Glyn

Reply to Tiling problem with levels in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen