Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling green plaster board in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

amh

-
Reaction score
If its been primed , then the dispersion adhesive doesnt have any surface capillaries to adhere too or porous background to disperse.. what is the tile type ?
Wedi sell ready made bath panels which you can tile onto. You may be best looking for one of those if looking to replace what you were trying to do originally.

Also, I assume when you mention a ready mixed adhesive, you are referring to what you stuck the tiles on the "green board" with? If so, that's no good and a powder adhesive will be what you need.

Also I would fit the panel first and then tile it, unless others on here suggest different?

Cheers

Edd
Hi add thanks next time i think i will buy a ready made bath panel for tiling this time we replaced it with marine ply, but now although the tiles have stuck the grout has cracked. Is this because the tiles have moved?

Reply to Tiling green plaster board in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen