Discuss Tilers spirit levels?? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com.

llevram

TF
Reaction score
Hello all

I'm in the market for a 600, 1200 and 1800 set of spirit levels.
I've gone through all the cheap ones trying to save a few quid but that time has come for a proper set and the cheap ones like forged steel from screw fix don't last two minutes.
Any suggestions people have or what they use would be great full.

Cheers

O

Old Mod

Empire spirit levels.
Guaranteed for life, as long as you don't bend the frame.

G

GoneGuy

Stanley fat max, I think you can get all three from b&q, cheaper if you got a trade card

llevram

TF
Reaction score
Cheers guys. I'm all laser levelled up! The days of entry level sets are over now. Think I'm going to go for stabila 96-2 models or the stanley fatmax box beam levels. Anyone had both or know what's better ? The empire levels look handsome but bloody expensive !

O

Old Mod

What I would say is buy it in person, not on line.
Check,check, and check for accuracy.
Keep spinning it until you know it's 100%.
If you're gonna invest in a higher standard, take your time and get it right.

O

Old Mod

So me searching amazon and Ebay an what not for the cheapest deal is not the best idea, buy it in person and check
I would say so, I went thro 6 Stanley Fat Max's in a store last year before I found one that was accurate.
If you don't mind sending them back then that's kool.

Reply to Tilers spirit levels?? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay