Search the forum,

Discuss Tilers Forums get 700,000 posts! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
BIG THANKS TO ALL THAT HAVE HELPED ACHIEVE THIS!

I'm pleased to announce that Tilers Forums has reached 700,000 posts (actually 700,004 as of the post before this one).

Big thanks to all that have helped post so much over the past 12 months.

I'll save the super super thanks to all thread for over Xmas though so I'll stop there.

Pat yourselves on the back lads and ladies. :D :D

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
tilersforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=71380 - shows a thread
tilersforums.com/showpost.php?postid=713800 should show a post but we've had it turned off for years, would be a maul to turn on individual posts and then find out.

We'll say it's you. And we'll say a pat on the back is the prize haha

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Dave, Doug, Neale, Mark and Phil I'll have you know! :) haha

Actually I think those guys collectively are about 30% of the forum, so hats off to all the guys with 10 or so posts too as those collectively make up a lot of the rest.

I'm in between the top posters, and the low posters, like a small percentage of others such as Bri, Deano, Gary, etc etc etc

S

Sean SML Tiling

Hats off to them as they have helped me no end and alot of the others too :thumbup:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Probably got my stats a bit wrong there with who's posted what etc - but you know what I mean.

We've had thousands of people post during 2013. So I'd thank them all the same really from a posting point of view as without the random guys asking questions, the guys with thousands of posts don't get to talk to anybody new. Like yourself I guess.

So hats off to 'em all. :)

2014 catching up on us quickly so nearly time for some new stats to start eh - no rest for the wicked.

Reply to Tilers Forums get 700,000 posts! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen