Search the forum,

Discuss Tilers day rate costs query in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

Worked with/for a Plumber for 10 years and got him to move my house boiler.
You’ll need a new boiler John as the back plate has ‘gone’. He said.
What caused that Tommy?
Badly fitted. He said!

Well you put it in 10 years ago!!
Funny it then became a new back plate that was only required.

W

Waluigi

:p ;)

1582069A-10F8-4C23-9C9F-C082F2CFF53D.jpeg

O

Old Mod

Well as we don’t crrently have ‘tags’ for

Professional Plumber

Or

Professional Bathroom Fitter

Giving the red tag is the only way I can give you to allow entry in to the professional Forum.

So a campaign would need to be started to encourage @Dan to create the additional tags.

Only other solution I could imagine would be to perhaps develop thicker skin. ;) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Blunt Tool

Well as we don’t crrently have ‘tags’ for

Or

Giving the red tag is the only way I can give you to allow entry in to the professional Forum.

So a campaign would need to be started to encourage @Dan to create the additional tags.

Only other solution I could imagine would be to perhaps develop thicker skin. ;) :p
That’s cos they are used in the PLUMBERS forum haha

Reply to Tilers day rate costs query in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen