Discuss Tiler needed in Ruislip, West London porcelain and ceramic in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I'm in need of a tiler for this coming week 11th, 12th August start. Small shower room but porcelain floor and fully tiled ceramic walls all in 600 x 300's

Reply to Tiler needed in Ruislip, West London porcelain and ceramic in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22