Search the forum,

Discuss Tiler job - Full time Tiler needed in Staffordshire. in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dante Tiling Ltd

Looking for a full time tiler to join our team.

Ideally you would need your own transport and tools. (But we could work around this if you have a driving licence.)

Experienced in all aspects of tiling.

Very good eye for detail.

Work will be based in Staffordshire, Shropshire and West Midlands. We have a separate company which is a Bathroom shop so if you can tile and plumb happy days, there's plenty of work available.

Anybody interested please get back to me and we can discuss prices etc

Thanks
Andy.

D

Dante Tiling Ltd

Need tilers for projects in Birmingham & Stoke area to start this Tuesday coming. Ongoing for 5-6 weeks.

Reply to Tiler job - Full time Tiler needed in Staffordshire. in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen