Discuss Tilemaster lightweight standard set white in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

Blunt Tool

B429F030-AB1B-4663-BD25-CD806C42B9F5.jpeg Tried this adhesive today, lovely stuff to work with, 600x300 porcelain on walls notched and back skimmed. Mixed 15kgs bag with 8 litres of water as instructed, very creamy and doddle to trowel. Just wondering with such a large amount of water content is it prone to shrink and be noticeable with 2mm joints? Perhaps someone who uses it a lot can answer as this brand all new to me.

O

One Day

I've not noticed any shrinkage at all but it does stay "green" for a long time. Final bond strength can take a few days, but not an issue unless you are fixing water-sensitive stone.

Rosco100

TF
Arms
Reaction score
View attachment 97873 Tried this adhesive today, lovely stuff to work with, 600x300 porcelain on walls notched and back skimmed. Mixed 15kgs bag with 8 litres of water as instructed, very creamy and doddle to trowel. Just wondering with such a large amount of water content is it prone to shrink and be noticeable with 2mm joints? Perhaps someone who uses it a lot can answer as this brand all new to me.

Never had any shrinkage when using it on walls or floors,Dries quick when using a ceramic tile though.

Reply to Tilemaster lightweight standard set white in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks