Search the forum,

Discuss Tile trim to match rose quartz tile colour in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

KTDunx

-
Reaction score
Hi All. How can I match my tile trim to my tiles? The tiles are rose quartz. Unusual shades of purple & mauve. I have a RAL shade chart as I am getting some green trim coloured to the RAL code for my en-suite bathroom tiles. But there is not even a close match for the rose quartz. Does anyone know if tile trim can be sprayed with a paint To colour it?will that work? I may have more chance of finding a close match by doing it this way? My fittings are brushed gold & didn’t really want to have the trim the same. Grateful for any advice! Thank you

Reaction score
Hi All. How can I match my tile trim to my tiles? The tiles are rose quartz. Unusual shades of purple & mauve. I have a RAL shade chart as I am getting some green trim coloured to the RAL code for my en-suite bathroom tiles. But there is not even a close match for the rose quartz. Does anyone know if tile trim can be sprayed with a paint To colour it?will that work? I may have more chance of finding a close match by doing it this way? My fittings are brushed gold & didn’t really want to have the trim the same. Grateful for any advice! Thank you
I guess you could buy some pvc tile trim, lightly sand, prime it, and colour match the paint if you're that desperate to get the same colour. Last tile trim I saw with rose gold tiles was a brush steel box trim. Looked smart

Reply to Tile trim to match rose quartz tile colour in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen