Search the forum,

Discuss Tile trim for cement board in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

2020 Tiler

I'm tiling (9mm) over cement board (12.5mm) around a bath and the board/ tiling will be 1200mm high, so the top will have a "bare edge". What tile trim is recommended to cover the cement board/ tile edge, or should I use something else?

What did you use to edge this (appreciate a while has passed :) ) ? I’m planning the same project and interested to know how you edged it .

W

WharncliffeSteve

I’ve got the same question but for a different project. I’ve got what is a strip of ‘feature wall’ behind a wood burner & want to use 12mm cement board & 8.5mm tiles with skirting running up to it at the bottom so I thought padding it out with the backer boards would look neater at the bottom where the skirting is, rather than having tiles set back from the skirting, but I can’t really find a trim (preferably black) suitable. Any of you experts got any suggestions please?
Many thanks

Reply to Tile trim for cement board in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen