Search the forum,

Discuss Tile spacers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Have a look at these spacers...what do you think?...

I think they are quite a Good idea........dave....

[DLMURL="http://www.tile-eze.com/0310.html"]Tile Spacers & Tile Puck[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
G

grumpygrouter

Look a bit like the other tile pad but removable. Are they accurate, I wonder. Also looks like they could be fiddly to remove with wet/greasy fingers. Could be worth a try once though. Will probably stick to my straight 2mm tube spacers for walls though for normal stuff. (got 6000 in my garage!!!!!!)

Grumpy

H

Holohana

these look similar to the rubi floor spacers, a very very good idea and very easy and quick to use. Providing they have be manufactured correctly and accuratly. No reason why the shouldnt be tho!

Anyone know if the are sold here in the UK?

G

GazTech

I only ever use spacers to support tiles on walls till set.Combined with Rubi wedges,there should be no need to separate your vertical joints.All floors are done with the rack of the eye and a flick of the wrist,but everyone develops there own methods which work for them...as it should be......Gaz :wink_smile:

F

faithhealer

I have the contacts to get them manufactured but it would take a few grand to get the project off the ground, thats a lot of spacers to sell to start getting your money back!

Reply to Tile spacers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen