Search the forum,

Discuss tile giant discount in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

djg

Hi Mike

I got my Travis Perkins trade card same day, tho you have to wait a few days for the online password to be sent in the post.
TP Group own TP, TG, and a few other building merchants like City Plumbing, CCF (dry lining) etc . My local TP claim the one card gets you the same discount across the group, but I havent bothered checking this.

As [admin] Dave says, the forum has negotiated 'better than trade' discounts for arms and elite members ... but I'm not one yet :thumbsdown: so I don't know!

Dave

D

djg

Just had a quick check online - £30 a bag for Mapei Latex Plan Trade slc is steep.

You can get it for xx (exVAT) and even delivered next day the two would only be xx (inc VAT) - cheaper and saving you the agro of going to a TG store.

The Mapei Renovation Screed that we saw at the training day is about the same price (xx for the two delivered) and one supplier even quotes the list price as only xx a bag so it looks like TG may be charging above list if you don't claim to be trade.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to tile giant discount in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.