Search the forum,

Discuss Tile choice that you kinda ask why . in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Have you worked on jobs where you see the tile choice and think nahh that ain't gunna work but once done you say , ye! that does ..

I remember working next door to Ex Sunderland player Kenwyne jones and being a TOON fan i kinda cringed when i saw the tile colours.. :yikes:

DSC00068.jpg DSC00069.jpg DSC00070.jpg DSC00072.jpg

But afterwards i thought it was loud but worked... ever done jobs that you thought no way are these going to work.

I

Ian

I

Ian

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
I've just had to do a bit of matching in work for the outlaws, they had a wall taken out and the bit behind the cooker needed doing. I think the rest was done before I was born ,lol! Still managed to find the same tiles.

by3a8y9e.jpg

Nasty. One of my pet hates those multi-colour 10x10s

S

Spud

I quite like that Gary, lol. Quality work there mate, what size tile did you have to cut the curve from?
30cm x 30cm Bri I wasnt sure about it to be honest and I had to tile the whole room while the steam shower was in there as it had been put together in the ensuite and I couldnt dismantle it ended up having to shuffle it this way and that way and wait while the tiles went off even had to tile the walls the same way ,lovely customer but a bit of a challenge to say the least

Reply to Tile choice that you kinda ask why . in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays