Search the forum,

Discuss Tile Adhesive Manufacturers In The Uk 2011 - Popular Tile And Grout Brand in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

JLM Tiling

Ardex hands down. Good availability and the local stockists are a friendly bunch, unlike the mapei stockists! Next year though it's gonna be all Mapei as getting P9 for £13 a bag. That's compared to £29 for ardex x77 or £28 for P9 from the local stockists. Result!

T

The D

It has to be Webber for me again this year. They have kept the prices competitive and the low cost as well as the low dust keeps me going back for more.:thumbsup:

O

ozboz

Mapei !! used a bit of webber from ctd, ardex etc way over would price me out of work, same as baln esp if you go with topps prices

Reply to Tile Adhesive Manufacturers In The Uk 2011 - Popular Tile And Grout Brand in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen