Search the forum,

Discuss Thieving gits - Stolen Tools York/Leeds Way Please Share and Take Note in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Thieving gits
Felling sad......

garage broken into last night, the scum have nicked over a £1000 worth of tools. All sorts, but in the leeds/ York area if you are offered any of the items below please pm me or ring the police quoting crime number nyp120414-0435.

even more annoyed as the took my brand new (not used) magnacleanse!! In a purpose made box.

there were all sorts of things taken, but the noticeable ones were a bosch GCM8SJ sliding mitre saw, a norton clipper tt20em wet tile saw. And a complete magnacleanse.!!

Amy help would be greatly appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails

Attachments

• image.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 73

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Low lifes.

Lamp post and rope - It's a yes from me

D

Dougs Third Go

sad thing is, if the low life get caught they''' get their wrists slapped :incazzato:, personally I believe the Middle East option is better..

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Re: Thieving gits - Stolen Tools York/Leeds Way Please Share and Take

Thieving gits
Felling sad......

garage broken into last night, the scum have nicked over a £1000 worth of tools. All sorts, but in the leeds/ York area if you are offered any of the items below please pm me or ring the police quoting crime number nyp120414-0435.

even more annoyed as the took my brand new (not used) magnacleanse!! In a purpose made box.

there were all sorts of things taken, but the noticeable ones were a bosch GCM8SJ sliding mitre saw, a norton clipper tt20em wet tile saw. And a complete magnacleanse.!!

Amy help would be greatly appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails

I appreciate you're annoyed mate but try not swear in public forums please.

Hope you catch the pesky butter fingers and they get chopped off.

Reply to Thieving gits - Stolen Tools York/Leeds Way Please Share and Take Note in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen