Search the forum,

Discuss The true cost of leaving your boots in the bath in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Pebbs

Today I was presented with a bill for £800.00, because someone thought he would leave his boots and overall in a new bath, and the clients site agent said it is now scratched and has to be replaced. I dont know whether to laugh or cry....I took the second option later on when walking up the road. Its been a long week and its only Wednesday. I cant believe the stupid head would do this but he did...time to start docking the wages.

Cam G.jpg

Lynn :sick:

C

CJ CERAMICS

what an idiot definately time to dock wages lynn.
£800.00 was that purely for the bath or for reinstalling aswell?

chris

U

user123

Today I was presented with a bill for £800.00, because someone thought he would leave his boots and overall in a new bath, and the clients site agent said it is now scratched and has to be replaced. I dont know whether to laugh or cry....I took the second option later on when walking up the road. Its been a long week and its only Wednesday. I cant believe the stupid head would do this but he did...time to start docking the wages.

View attachment 30003

Lynn :sick:

blinking heck, Lynn... it's his stupidity, he's going to have to pay, not you. Moron. Him, not you. :) Girl hug coming right up :daisy:

D

doug boardley

I reckon we're thinking along the same lines, Doug.. but with photo evidence like that anyone can say antyhing they like... :( and could opt to be as difficult as can be, too... good grief...
not much doubt as to how the scratch was caused G, just following on from Dave and seeing if bath doctor/plastic surgeon could possibly sort it in this instance, thus saving Lynn a lot of hassle.

Reply to The true cost of leaving your boots in the bath in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen