Discuss UK Tiling Forum | Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

P

Pebbs

Aww thanks for that glad you like it.
Water jetted, and then found that everything else had been oversized and to be cut on site :mad2: Then found out that the central point has to line up with the chandelers which meant I had to start the setting out all again. Slow work, but its coming along nicely now.

Pebbs

Reaction score
Aww thanks for that glad you like it.
Water jetted, and then found that everything else had been oversized and to be cut on site Then found out that the central point has to line up with the chandelers which meant I had to start the setting out all again. Slow work, but its coming along nicely now.

Pebbs

I did a very similar job, only in travertine, in an office building a few years back and had the exact same problem Lyn:mad2: Only I sent the whole lot back to the water jet company who turned it back around in 48hours for me:thumbsup:

P

Pebbs

Some time ago I advertised for some stone fixers for this portland stone staircase, anyway it was all good and the job got done. These are a few photos from some of the areas we did, I'll try and post some other areas later this week. Had a bit of a quarrel on site and didnt feel like taking any more.

Before any of you eagle eyed lovlies point it out, yes I am aware of the gap between the treads and the stringers...My stone was in first so they messed that part up...time for a snagging session I think!

Pebbs

TH1.jpg TH2.jpg TH3.jpg TH4.jpg

U

united

Some time ago I advertised for some stone fixers for this portland stone staircase, anyway it was all good and the job got done. These are a few photos from some of the areas we did, I'll try and post some other areas later this week. Had a bit of a quarrel on site and didnt feel like taking any more.

Before any of you eagle eyed lovlies point it out, yes I am aware of the gap between the treads and the stringers...My stone was in first so they messed that part up...time for a snagging session I think!

Pebbs

:drool5: Wow that looks fantastic :thumbsup:

M

Mike

Just completed these Geometric patterned steps this morning.. tiles were from original style.
Before after shots...
The steps were well out of shape so had to try and square them up as well.
Had to try and keep black step tread mitres the same size on all corners so cross bonding needed to attain this.
Grouted with Mapei 112..and sealed with Aqua mix ultra-solv.
i have a similar floor to lay (from original style) approx 10m2 in a hallway. any idea how long it would take? i thought a few days but my supplier thinks 2 to 2 1/2 weeks! floor has had slc so is nice 'n flat . :thumbsup:

Reply to UK Tiling Forum | Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks