Search the forum,

Discuss The Chill Out Zone... in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

S

Scott

:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:8:
It's Snowing now and Forecast 2 inches tonight and poss blizzards tomoz.. i hate winter..:mad2::mad2:

Sorry Dave its still autumn :prrr:

U

user123

It has started here, too.... glad I don't really have to venture out, please drive safely, all of you...

D

Deleted member 9966

If I do get stuck, I'll do a live thread just to amuse everyone, but it would be a good opportunity to use the winch I had fitted this year.

Stewart, you have got to post pics up of your delightful Defender. I'd love one with a winch too :drool5:

M

Max@ableskills

The radio programme I was listening to today had someone email in to say the council gritter had been by and gritted the road. Ten minutes later the council road sweeper truck went by and cleared it all up. Council efficiency at it's best :dunce2:

What a shock, sounds about right lol

R

Rob Z

:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Snowing now and Forecast 2 inches tonight and poss blizzards tomoz.. i hate winter..:mad2::mad2:

Dave :lol: I have more frost than that in my freezer! Where's that famous British "stiff upper lip"? :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 9966

ROB! Happy Thanksgiving day :smilewinkgrin: hope it's not snowing for you guys yet :lol:

R

Rob Z

Hi Liz thanks! I was just going to post a "Happy Thanksgiving" greeting to everyone.

We have a goose this year, along with ham and a turkey! :drool5:

R

Rob Z

No snow yet, although I will have to hack through all that frost in the freezer to get the vanilla ice cream.:lol:

Reply to The Chill Out Zone... in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen