Currently reading:
The Chill Out Zone...

Discuss The Chill Out Zone... in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

we don't have snow forecast here until Friday/Saturday.

hubby and I just went out layered up to take the doggy for a walk. and as we passed the grit box at the bottom of the estate, we spread a little happiness so that cars coming and going will disperse it up past out house :lol:

oh and did I ever mention that the road off my estate now has a shiny new firestation at the side of it? can't ever imagine that the council will run out of grit for that main road :hurray:

U

user123

any pics Dave we like pics:smilewinkgrin:

Yes, lets have pics, :lol: of a grumpy looking Dave in front of a smiley snowman built lovingly all by himself...
laughitup.gif

sorry, Dave... mmmpppffwhhhahhha...
laughitup.gif

U

user123

And that's only on the first day.... :lol: ... to be honest, it's freezing and wet and horrible, rain and hail and snow all mixed up and I don't like that either... prefer snow as at least you don't get sopping wet once you get out there, and it looks pretty... feel really sorry for the Cornish folk though who just had their homes flooded, what a mess and freezing on top of it all, not nice, not nice at all.... let's just be grateful that we are sitting nice and dry in front of our pc's...

Reply to The Chill Out Zone... in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement