Discuss Textured tile grout problem in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

F

Frazer Gould

I recently purchased some black floor tiles from Topps and have grouted them with a grey grout. The tiles are riven but also the surface is non-slip (matt finish). I could not see the problem as I worked but in a couple of awkward places I didn't remove all of the surplus grout (I thought I had but with using a damp cloth the tiny holes filled with grout were not easy to see). Now it has dried the small pin pricks of grout are visible. I have tried vigorous rubbing with a sponge, green pan scrubber and even a brass brush (started to leave brass on the surface so did not pursue that one!). Any ideas how I can remove this problem?

D

Dumbo

Grout haze remover. Read the instructions and follow to the letter it is an acid based product . Topps will sell it although topps range of fila products is a fit range . You may be better of going to a local tile shop .

W

Waluigi

I found out about this cloth from my customer after a bathroom install. I originally thought I had a leek.

E5107F1C-0BE3-4890-A286-61237C7BC464.jpeg

Reply to Textured tile grout problem in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay