Search the forum,

Discuss Tanking Kits at TOPPS in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

Highlander

Hello all.

A customer I am working for purchased two Bal Tanking Kits from Topps Tiles last week. I used one kit last week date ok no probs today went to use the other kit checked the date on the tub and it was 19 months old so called Bal for advice and was advised shelf life 12 months and should not use.

So called Topps and aked them to check if they had any fresher kits in stock mmmmm says guy after checking 3 kits mmmmmm they were made in 2006 so he says he will call other stores in Scotland to see if they can get one up to me asap well he calls back and says that all the other stores kits are out of date.

So how many of you guys check the date on the tanking kits?

Well wnet to our NEW CTD store in Inverness which is not really officially open and they supplied me with a kit with right date made last month. And filled in my Trade form as well :thumbsup:

So if anyone in Scotland is buying a tanking kit out of topps over next few days check the date on the kit. You will need to open the kit and look at the label stuck on the lid.

Cheers,

Gary

Reply to Tanking Kits at TOPPS in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.